Mt. Dhaulagiri Expedition (8,167m.)
North West ridge
Dhaulagiri: The seventh highest mountain in the world and the highest mountain located entirely within Nepal. This is in the north central Nepal. Dhaulagiri's crest stretches for thirty miles, lending structure to an otherwise tangled topography of twisting ridges, glaciers, and ice falls. Along the main crest, several pyramid-shaped peaks rise.
Four of these summits, numbered from east to west, rise above 25,000 feet.
Day 01:Arrival in Kathmandu. Transfer to your hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Briefing, and shopping.
Day 03: Kathmandu - Final preparation
Day 04: Drive to Baglung, trek to Beni,
Day 05: Tatopani (1189m). Overnight in Camp.
Day 06: Ghasa (2012m). Overnight in Camp
Day 07: Tukuche (2591m). Overnight in Camp.
Day 08: Marpha (2667m).
Day 09: Yak Kharka
Day 10: French Col
Day 11: Dhaulagiri Base Camp
Day 12-49: Climbing Period Mt. Dhaulagiri
Day 50: Clean up Base Camp
Day 51: Dhampus Col
Day 52: Marpha. Overnight in lodge.
Day 53: Jomsom. Overnight in lodge.
Day 54: Fly Jomsom / Pokhara / Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 55: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 56: Departure from Kathmandu.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Full board during the trekking.
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- National Park Conservation Fee.
- Visa extension.
- Local transport in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Agency service charge.
The Service excludes:
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 days stay in Kathmandu.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc.
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage fee. (refundable)
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org