Everest North Col Expedition (8,848m.)
Everest is called Chomolungma "Goddess Mother of the World" in Tibetan and Sagarmatha "Goddess of the sky" in Nepalese but was renamed Everest after Sir George Everest, the first Surveyor-General of India.
Everest expedition from Tibet side has become more popular among the mountaineers to make their dream come true to stand on the summit of Everest. Among the several reasons, low cost of royalty and other mountaineering services and easy route to the summit are the key factors to attract more Everest climbers from North Col. than from the South Col.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
Day 02: Kathmandu Briefing, visa procedures and shopping..
Day 03: Kathmandu Last minute preparation
Day 04: Drive to Zangmu (2300m) / Naylan (3750 m ). Overnight in hotel..
Day 05: Rest at Nyalam for acclimatization.
Day 06: Drive to Tingri.
Day 07: Drive to Everest Base Camp.
Day 08: Everest Base Camp.
Day 09: BC to Advance Base Camp.
Day 10: Advance Base Camp.
Day 11-40: Climbing Period.
Day 41: ABC
Day 42: ABC to Base Camp.
Day 43: Clean up the Base Camp.
Day 44: Drive from Base Camp to Nyalam.
Day 45: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 46: Kathmandu
Day 47: Departure from Kathmandu
- Airport - hotel - airport transfers
- Tibet visa fee and administrative fees
- 5 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel, bed & breakfast, room sharing basis.
- Accommodation in Tibet hotels, full board, room sharing basis.
- Guides sightseeing by private vehicle.
- Service of English speaking guide during the sightseeing.
- Transportation: Lhasa - Base Camp - Kathmandu for climbing members.
- Transportation: Kathmandu - Base Camp - Kathmandu for kitchen staff.
- Service of kitchen staff.
- CTMA fee for kitchen staff.
- Equipment allowance kitchen staff.
- Daily wages of kitchen staff.
- Insurance kitchen staff.
- Liaison Officer, interpreter, travel permit and road permit.
- Camping equipments such as kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, tables & chairs at base camp and advance base camp.
- Kitchen equipment.
Sleeping tents and mattresses at base camp and advance base camp.
- Peak permit fee
- Baggage allowance for each climbing member is 60 Kg on the way up to base camp and 50 Kg on the way down.
Cost does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Alcoholic beverages, personal drinks and tips.
- Personal equipments and insurance.
- Emergency rescue evacuation if required.
- Porters and transportation in case of natural calamity.
- Extra yaks, if required.
- Fee of satellite phone and walkie-talkies.
- Re entry visa for Nepal
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org