Manaslu Expedition (8,163m.)
Manaslu: Located in Nepal's Gorkha District and rising 8,163 meters, Mt. Manaslu lies just east of the famed Annapurna Region and shares a border with its northern neighbor, Tibet, Manaslu's unsurpassed beauty and rich, cultural traditions offer the dedicated trekker and Climber a genuine adventure.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu. Briefing, and shopping
Day 03: Kathmandu. Last minute preparation
Day 04: Drive to Arughat and arrange porters. Overnight in Camp.
Day 05: Arked over night in camp.
Day 06: Macha Khola Overnight in camp.
Day 07: Jagat (1250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 08: Nyak. Overnight in camp.
Day 09: Prok. Overnight in camp.
Day 10: Namru. Overnight in camp.
Day 11: Lho (2250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 12: Sama Gaon (3250m). Overnight in camp.
Day 13: Manaslu base camp.
Day 14-47: Climbing period.
Day 48: Cleaning up base camp.
Day 49: Sama Gaon. Overnight in camp.
Day 50: Nyak. Overnight in Camp.
Day 51: Jagat. Overnight in camp.
Day 52: Machakhola. Overnight in camp.
Day 53: Arket. Overnight in lodge.
Day 54: Aru ghat. Overnight in lodge.
Day 55: Drive back to Kathmandu. Transfer to hotel.
Day 56: Free day at Kathmandu.
Day 57: Departure from Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Full board during the trekking.
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- National Park Conservation Fee.
- Visa extension.
- Local transport in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Agency service charge.
The Service excludes:
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 days stay in Kathmandu.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc.
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage fee. (refundable)
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org