Pumori Expedition: At 7161m,
Pumori is one of the easier 7000m peaks in Nepal . It offers a moderately technical route. One or two camps are established above Advance Base Camp. This is ideal preparation for those wishing to tackle Everest or one of the more technical 8000m peaks.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu- Prepare Expedition
Day 03: Briefing expedition in Ministry of tourism
Day 04: Flight to Lukla & trek to Phakding
Day 05: Phakding to Namche
Day 06: Namche rest for acclimatization
Day 07: Namche - Thyanboche
Day 08: Thyangboche - Pheriche
Day 09: Pheriche - Lobuche lodge
Day 10: Lobuche - Pumori Base Camp -
Day 11-29 Climbing Period for Pumori 7145m.
Day 30: Pumori BC - Pangboche
Day 31: Pangboche - Namche
Day 32: Namche - Lukla
Day 33: Fly Lukla - Kathmandu & transfer hotel
Day 34: Kathmandu
Day 35: final departures
- Accommodation in Kathmandu at a tourist class hotel on bed & breakfast plan as per itinerary.
- Transport as per itinerary for members, staff and Liaison Officer.
- Transportation of all food and climbing equipments to base camp and back.
- Full board during the trekking.
- All kitchen equipments; kitchen tent, dining tent, toilet tent, shower tent, chairs and tables at the base camp.
- Cook and kitchen boys at the base camp.
- Base camp tents for members and staff.
- Equipment allowance, wages and insurance for base camp staff and Liaison Officer.
- National Park Conservation Fee.
- Visa extension.
- Local transport in Kathmandu as per itinerary.
- Helicopter rescue insurance for Nepalese staff.
- Agency service charge.
The Service excludes:
- Airfare from / to your country.
- Nepal entry visa fee. (can be obtained at the airport upon arrival)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- Hotel after 6 days stay in Kathmandu.
- High altitude food and fuel above base camp.
- Personal climbing gear and equipment above base camp.
- Personal insurance such as travel, accident, medical and emergency evacuation.
- Nepal custom duty for import of expedition goods arriving to Nepal by air or road.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, postage, telephone and Email, etc.
- International airport departure tax, tourist tax.
- Tips and bonuses.
- Garbage fee. (refundable)
More Information: email@example.com