Cho-la & Everest Base Camp Trek – 22 Days
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m.). Arrive at Kathmandu where we are met and transferred to our hotel. In the evening we will conduct a briefing session.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: By Plane: Kathmandu – Lukla (2850m). Trek to Phakding 2650m, 3 hours walk
Day 04: Phakding – Namche 3450m, 5 hours walk
Day 05: Acclimatization
Day 06: Namche – Phortse Tenga 3640m, 5 hours walk
Day 07: Phortse Tenga – Machhermo 4410m, 5 hours walk
Day 08: Machhermo – Gokyo Lake 4750m, 4hours walk
Day 09: Hike to Gokyo Ri (5350m) 5357m, 4 hours walk
Day 10: Gorkyo Lake – Thangnak 4680m, 4 hours walk
Day 11: Thangnak – Cho-la Pass (5380m) – Dzonglha 4860m, 7 hours walk
Day 12: Dzongla – Gorakshep 5170m, 5 hours walk
Day 13: Gorak Shep – Kalapathar (5545m) – Gorak Shep
Day 14: Gorak Shep – Everest Base Camp (5300m) – Lobuche 4940m, 6 hours walk
Day 15: Lobuche – Dingboche 4360m, 5 hours walk
Day 16: Dingboche – Tengboche 3865m, 5 hours walk
Day 17: Tengboche – Khumjung 3780m, 6 hours walk
Day 18: Khumjung – Thame (3840m, 15min) – Jorsale 2805m, 5 hours walk
Day 19: Jorsale – Lukla 2850m, 5 hours walk
Day 20: By Plane: Lukla – Kathmandu 30 min
Day 21: Day in Kathmandu on your own/ shopping.
Day 22: Final Departure from Kathmandu.
Cost: Please contact us.
Minimum Group size: 4
Season: all year (on a bad weather flight does not goes)
Departure date: as per your convenience.
- Completely lodges trekking which includes Breakfast, Lunch, dinner and room during the whole trekking periods.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast
- Plane fare: Kathmandu to Lukla & Lukla to Kathmandu
- Guide, Assistant Guide and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
More Information: email@example.com