Mera Peak / Mingbola Pass- 24 Days
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer at Hotel and welcome Dinner
Day 02: Visit in Kathmandu
Day 03: By Plane: Kathmandu to Lukla. Trek to to Chudhenga (3h-3200m)
Day 04: Chudhenga to Chatra la (4580m, 5hrs)
Day 05: Chatra-la to Khode (3614m, 5hrs)
Day 06: Khode to Thagnak (4300m, 5hrs)
Day 07: Thagnak to Khare (5000m, 5hrs)
Day 08: Acclimatization
Day 09: Khare to Mera High camp (5750m)
Day 10: Summit Mera peak (6461m)
Day 11: Mera Base camp to Kongmading
Day 12: Kongmading to Chamlang base camp
Day 13: Chamlang base camp to Panch Pokhari
Day 14: Panch Pokhari to Mingbo phedi via Mingbola Pass
Day 15: Mingbo phedi to Dingboche
Day 16: Dingbuche to Lobuche
Day 17: Lobuche visit Kalapatar back to Lobuche
Day 18: Lobuche to Chhukung
Day 19: Chhukung to Tenggboche
Day 20: Tengboche to Namche
Day 21: Namche to Lukla
Day 22: By Plane: Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 23: Free day in kathmandu for shopping and other activities.
Day 24: Transfer to airport for the departure
Cost: Please contact us.
Minimum Group size: 2
Season: all year (on a bad weather flight does not goes)
Departure date: as per your convenience.
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dinning tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- Airfare: Kathmandu – Lukla & Lukla – Kathmandu
- 4 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
More Information: email@example.com