Nar Phu Valley Trekking - 21 Days
Nar Phu valley trekking is opened for the tourist s since 2003 AD, which takes to you the remote part of Nepal densely populated by Nepalese Tibetans who depend on livestock. Trekking to this exotic land offers medieval Tibetan culture in undisturbed form, dramatic mountains view and great alpine sceneries. Nar Phu valley treks start from Besishahar following the world popular trekking routes Annapurna Circuits trail and branch off from Koto to follow the off the beaten track to Nar-phu valley in the north of Manang and pass the Kangla pass with magnificent panorama of Annapurna massifs . The Kangla pass links Nar with Manang and 3 other Bhotia villages in the Neyshang valley.
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel and welcome Dinner.
Day 02: Full day Kathmandu valley Guided Tour
Day 03: Bus: Kathmandu – Besishahar (6h-850m). Trek to Ngadi (5h30-1000m)
Day 04: Ngadi – Jagat (6h-1314m)
Day 05: Jagat – Dharapani (6h-1943m)
Day 06: Dharapani – Koto (5h-2600m)
Day 07: Koto – Dharamshala (6h-3230m)
Day 08: Dharamshala – Kyang (5h-3740m)
Day 09: Kyang – Phu Gaon (6h-4050m)
Day 10: Phu Gaon – Mahendra pool (6h-3600m)
Day 11: Mahendra pool – Naar Gaon (
Day 12: Naar Gaon – Kang – La phedi (5h-4530m)
Day 13: Kang-la Phedi – Kang-la Pass (5322m) – Ngawal (7h-3680m)
Day 14: Ngawal – Manang (6h-3460m)
Day 15: Manang – Ledar (4h-4250m)
Day 16: Ledar – Thorong Phedi (3h- 4441m)
Day 17: Thorong phedi – Thorong pass (5416m) – Muktinath (8h-3760m)
Day 18: Muktinath – Jomsoms (5h-2713m)
Day 19: By Plane: Jomsom – Pokhara & transfer to hotel in Pokhara
Day 20: By Plane/Bus: Pokhara – Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
Day 21: Free day in Kathmandu for shopping and other activities
Day 22: Transfer to International Airport for departure.
- Completely camping trekking with full board i.e. breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Twin sharing tented accommodation and camping equipments and Kitchen equipments
- Mattress, Toilet tent, shower, Dinning tent, dinning tables, chairs etc.
- All entrance fees
- All necessary transportations
- Airport pick up/drops on private vehicles
- First aid kits
- All government taxes and official charges.
- Kathmandu valley Guided city tour
- 2 nights hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 night hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guide, Assistant Guide, Cook, assistant cook and Porters
- Accidental and medical Insurance of Nepalese staffs
- Road transport/ one way flight as well.
- Personal equipment such as sleeping bags/ jackets (if you do not have we can arrange within US $1.00/day for two items).
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- Rescue/ emergence and insurance cost
- Beverage and hard drinks and alcohol
- Nepal entry visa fee and airport tax during the departure.
- Personal equipments and personal expenses.
- Tips (usually people can keep US $2/day in total for tips and donation which is good amount)
- In case of natural calamities i.e. political unrest, cancellation of flight due to weather, landslides etc the extra charge should be born by themselves.
More Information: firstname.lastname@example.org